Tuesday 6 August 2013

Angels of my heart

This is a very divine bracelet designed by putting all the angel charms together. To add in a bit more glitters in the bracelet, I use fire opal Swarovski crystals that looks like burning fire, signifying the enthusiasm within. This piece is actually inspired by a customer that is now my friend. During the first time we met, I clearly remember that she said,"I want every angel charms you have to make a bracelet for my friend." For the angel lovers out there, you are at the right place. We have a number of angel charms and others. If you don't fancy angels, customize one of your own by checking out our charm catalogue.





Name: Angels of My Heart
Charms: Angels and fairy
Beads: Fire Opal Swarovski in Bicone 
Price: RM50/ SGD 25

No comments:

Post a Comment