Saturday 10 August 2013

Alice in the wonderland - Funky

Alice in the wonderland is the theme that I adore so much that I have spent some time in working out on the design. Other than the array of vintage inspired charms, I specially designed the glow in the dark drink me bottle that stands out perfectly well in UV light with the vintage alice photo charm. It got me wondered what colors go best with the design, but thanks to Nur's idea, I have successfully designed this piece that I am very proud of. 

Along with the design, I would like to attach an inspirational quote from Alice in the wonderland:

Alice: This is impossible.
Mad Hatter: Only you believe it is

(nothing is impossible unless you are the one that believe that it is impossible beforehand)






Item Name: Alice In The Wonderland - Funky
Price: RM58/ SGD29
Charm: Chair, Kettle, Bunny, Photo Charm, Fork and Knife, Drink Me Bottle, Clock
Color Tone: Red and Disco Black with a tinge of White
Beads: Moonstone, Chinese glass

No comments:

Post a Comment