Monday 22 July 2013

Japan Love

This bracelet is inspired by Bon Odori event, it was a few years back I went to the event, but the joy that everyone danced together is still fresh in my mind. On this special day, we get to see lots of people in japanese clothes such as kimono and their signature sandals. Of course, it wasn't anything new in Japan but in Malaysia, it is definitely something that we are not familiar of. Capturing the joy and the elegance of the girl in kimono, I had designed a bracelet for that. This is the best part of my part time job as a accessories designer that I get to express my feelings through my design. In other words, let my design speaks. 






Item Name: Japan Love 1

Charm: Photo charm, Christmas Leaf, Love, Flower Coin
Link: Flower, Love
Beads: Chinese beads, Textured pearl, Pearl
Price: RM39/ SGD19.50
Color Theme: Purple Hue

No comments:

Post a Comment